As a processor and controller of data, Wander Films is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What information we collect about you
We may collect the following information:
· Name and job title
· Contact information including email address
· Demographic information such as postcode
· Other information relevant to customer surveys
· Age and gender if you are responding to a casting call or submitting interest to future casting calls
· Past acting or crew experience if applying for casting call or job/work experience applications
We can only collect the above information when you have given your consent. You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting: email@example.com
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
· Internal record keeping.
· We may use the information to improve our products and services.
· We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
· For any work we do for you or for following up enquiries
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online or in a consultation meeting, face to face with clients
How long we keep personal data
WANDERFILMS will only keep your information to fulfil the purpose of why we collected it. This also includes purposes such as: for meeting any legal, financial or reporting requirements. Once your information is no longer necessary, we will dispose of this appropriately and securely.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Your rights and controlling your personal information
You may choose to, and it is your right to restrict or rectify the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
· whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes by not ticking the box
· if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you wish to update the information we hold about you or you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible and we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- Should you require us to destroy your personal information then you can request this by emailing email@example.com
· It is your right to submit a Subject Access Request (SAR) to request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request details and we will respond within 30 days.
How to make a complaint
At WANDERFILMS we do our best to meet the highest standards when collecting and using personal your information.
Therefore, we take any complaints we receive about how we use/store your personal information very seriously.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.